Pages

29 October 2010

Post v1.03

This isn't really the first post, for the past year I have struggled with what exactly I would use a blog for and so have started numerous posts - a small number of which did make it into the "Blogosphere"   - this will probably be the third incarnation of 'A Start' to make it online. Before, without a clear direction in mind I was unsure what to write. Now though I think I have finally solved my conundrum. This blog is not for anyone specifically, it won't deal with any particular themes, issues or topics. Instead it will act as a test bed for my own writing, giving me a platform to put my ideas "out there." If no one reads it that's fine by me. If someone stumbles across it and finds it interesting then great. So before this gets to long I think it's time to start writing.